- We charge an interest of 292% per annum, which is 0.8% per day.
- For example, for every £100, you will have to repay £24 if repaid on the 30th day.
- In event of a non-payment, we do charge a one off late payment fee of £15
- In arrears, we charge a re-occurring daily interest of 0.8% per day.
- We do not have an early settlement fee. It is cheaper to settle early as appose to on the original repayment term.
Representative APR of 49.9% (variable) Here's an example to illustrate: If you borrow £2500 for 36 months, your monthly payment will be £141.82. The total amount repayable will be £5105.52, including £2605.52 in interest. The interest rate is 49.9% (variable). Interest rates range from 9.0% APR to 1721% APR. You can request a quote without any obligation. The APR you receive will depend on your personal circumstances. Our loans are available for amounts between £100 and £5000, with terms ranging from 3 months to 36 months